A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Grandma Prestholdt is the Photographer!!



Grandma Prestholdt just loves her new digital camera and guess who her favorite subject is?! From now on I will just refer to Erik's mom as either Grandma or Elaine since my mother passed away on Christmas Day, 2004 (she battled metastatic breast cancer for 7 years).

Here we have Jayden sittin' pretty and of course sporting her new computer...just like daddy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodie P said...

Hey, Thanks...it was hard when Jayden was first born to not have my mom to give advise and help...but she's in a better place now, she was suffering but I know she was trying to hold on to see Jayden. Now, she sees her all the time (spiritually)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 9:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home