A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Little Ham...

Is that a "Sit & Spin"?
Jayden, what are you looking at?
Mommy & Jayden.
Sitting pretty in the leaves.
Jayden watches on as Grandpa blows that leaves.
Jayden's first time in the swing! She actually "wanted" to go into the swing!!







Gotta love that face!
Jayden is delivering the paper?

1 Comments:

Blogger ANGIEBABY said...

I LOVE the look on Jayden's face (sit and spin picture)

Sunday, November 12, 2006 5:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home