A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Passing of My Father

September 25, 2008

I received notice this morning that my father, Joseph, age 85 had passed in his sleep at around 4:30am EST. The notice came from my sister via email that I needed to call her when I could b/c it was very important and she didn't want to email the message. My husband and daughter had been vacationing in St. Hippolyte, Canada, approximately 60 miles North of Montreal and did not have cell phone reception as we were located in the mountains. I just knew. I couldn't think of anything else that my sister wouldn't be able write in an email. I was deeply saddedned at the thought.

We had been scheduled for a tour of Montreal that day and knew I'd be able to regain cell reception. It was true...my father had passed.

Dad was a WWII Veteran during the Normandy invasion. He will be buried in the Veteran's Cemetery in Wrights Town, New Jersey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home