A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A Special Visit With Great-Grandma


It's always nice to go visiting people and even better when it's family! Not just any old family...Jayden visited with her Great Grandmother on Saturday afternoon! This is Great-Gram Erminia and she is 86 years old -- Erik's grandmother. There was singing and playing and of course lots of pictures taken by grandma--almost 87 of them!! Good thing it's a digital! This was an especially good visit because great-gram doesn't usually show teeth when she smiles! LOL...I'm not kidding, not ever...except today! I don't even think she realized it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home