A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Recent Events--Hurricane Katrina

I can't begin to imagine the pain, suffering and hardship that the victims of Hurricane Katrina have endured. My heart goes out to each and everyone of them...but I cry for the infants and babies and the mothers delivering prematurely because of the stress and trauma. My thoughts are "how are they feeding those babies without formula?" Not every mother is able to breast feed, how are they going to survive?! May God hear their prayers--we must all help each other!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home