A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Entire Weekend with Grandma & Grandpa

Columbus Day weekend Jayden spent with grandma & grandpa while mommy and daddy took a mini vacation down to the Texas Renaissance Faire. Something tells me that Jayden may follow her mommy's footsteps and be a gymnast!!
Jayden just loves to look at pictures in her very own picture book that grammy put together.
Here's that sweet face eating cereal with grammy.
Have you met Louis & Clark? Jayden has and I'm sure grandpa told Jayden all about their travels of the 'Louis & Clark expedition'. Somehow, I didn't think they were that 'fussy'.
Jayden is such the ham and now seems to 'pose' for pictures as we see here. Hmm...could she be the next Christy Brinkley?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home