A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

BABY UPDATE!


It's time for another "Baby Update"...

Jayden is now easily sitting up alone since early November, when I say sitting up...I mean bringing herself up from her tummy/back to a sitting position! In the same weekend that she did that she also raised to her knees and pulled herself up to a standing position!! (pics of that will be added as soon as I download them to the computer from grammy's camera).

Last night was Jayden's 6month well-baby checkup...she is now a whopping 16lbs.6oz and 27 inches tall! The doctor was so amazed at how she pulled herself up that told me not to be surprised if Jayden started walking by 9months...HOLY COW! guess it's time to really 'baby-proof' the house!!
During her doctor visit, Jayden also received her next set of shots. This means we are done until her 12 month visit (at least according to the nurse...but we'll see). Tears came afterwards of course but 5 minutes later the shots were all forgotten about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home