A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Memory from A Recent Past


You've heard all about Jayden's Grammy in previous posts...about how Grammy and Grampy love spending time with Jayden and how they take lots and lots of pictures of their first granddaughter, how Jayden enjoys spending time with them and all the special things that they do for her and do together.
Well, now it's time to meet Nanny. This is Nanny (my mother). Jayden has never met her Nanny. This is because Nanny passed away while mommy was just 5 months pregnant with Jayden. She passed away on December 25, 2004 from metastatic breast cancer at the age of 65. The picture above was taken before many cycles of chemotherapy. It was a horrible and brutal 7 years for mom as it was for my sister (Chrisann), brother (Chip) and myself. I know she's in a better place now with no more pain or suffering. I'm sure Nanny would have been very proud of her little granddaughter Jayden. I wish she was still here to know her. I miss you mom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesus Leon said...

Hi Jodi,

I didnt know your mom had passed away. I am sorry for your loss. You are right she is in a better place.

An old friend,

Jesus

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:10:00 AM  
Blogger Jodie P said...

Thanks. This is the 1st anniversary. It's been a roller coaster year for my family but we're doing well for the most part.

Friday, December 23, 2005 12:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home