A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

As Promised....Jayden Standing!

Yes, I know...it took me awhile to download the pictures from grandma's camera of Jayden standing but here it is!! Can you believe
it? My little angel was only 6 1/2 months old when she
posed for this picture!! She just loves grammy's shiny
garbage can...it's just like a mirror that she can see her reflection in.
You can also see Jayden's first reaction of the foliage...we plopped her down in the leaf pile and the camera went clicking. It took Jayden a little bit before she felt comfortable in the 'crinkly' brown things underneath and all around her. Soon she was picking them up (as you can see) and trying to put them in her mouth! Everything goes in her mouth these days...that's because Jayden now has one tooth that broke thru in her bottom gumline. We are also now onto eating mashed peas...unlike mommy, I don't think Jayden cares for peas very much. The face she makes while eating them is classic! Jayden also wants everyone to have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home