A Whole New World Has Begun!

I wanted to dedicate a site just for my child, something what will grow as she grows, something that she will one day read for herself.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

I like to play hard, take chances and live life to the fullest...after all, we're only given one!

Monday, December 05, 2005

Thanksgiving Wishes




Jayden's first Thanksgiving was lots of fun...dinner was at Uncle Chip's (mommy's brother) & Aunt Eva's house for yummy turkey and all the trimmings. Jayden had peas(ala Gerber) and pears. Then it was off to Uncle Johnny & Aunt Sandy's house for dessert. Ahh...apple pie with whipped cream...no, not for Jayden; although she enjoyed playing with PJ's cell phone with all the lights and buzzing. When she's old enough and understands, I'll ask Jayden what she is Thankful for. As for daddy and I, we are so very Thankful for a healthy, happy, and beautiful baby girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home